It is getting harder and harder to maintain a healthy weight today. Try as we might to lose weight, and keep it off; many of us fall into the junk diet trap.
There is a reason for this and it mainly stems from the types of foods we are eating, and less the cause of the quantity of food consume.
Visit https://feteup.com to know more about eating clean.
Here’s How to Eat Clean :
- Eat foods that are in their natural state. Select foods that have not been processed and are considered whole foods. Think if it this way, when reading the label all the ingredients should be a natural food source and not a chemical.
- Keep active, eating clean is the foundation to good health, but you will also want to get active. 30 minutes of exercise per day is the recommended minimum for a healthy heart and weight management program.
- Meals should contain lean protein, complex carbohydrates and good healthy fats. Lean proteins include foods like skinless chicken breast, fish and egg whites. Complex carbohydrates include whole grain bread and pastas; avoid eating white flours and sugars.
- Flush the system, now that you’re eating all these healthy whole foods your body is going to begin to release toxins. Drinking plenty of water will help to not only keep you body well hydrated; plenty of water will also flush those toxins from your liver and fat cells.
- Stay away from alcohol and liquor, although some of these are low in calorie they turn to sugar during the digestion process which in turn becomes fat. Alcohol also dehydrates the body and that is counterproductive to flushing away toxins.
Don’t short change yourself “Eat to live, don’t live to eat”.