Wine tasting is a great way to entertain your friends or family members at home. All you need are a few bottles of wine, guest list, paper cups, notes to write and you are good to go. If you have a few people coming over to your house, then consider these tips to host a great wine tasting party that will lead to a memorable time.
Choose a Theme – Before you even starting making the guest list, you need to come up with a certain theme.
- Wine Variety – Make sure you get different bottles of wine made in the same country. For instance, Chardonnay is a great option made in different countries because it is bound to give you a different flavor, aroma and taste.
- Rewards – let your guests feel important by handing them a small prize when they guess the wine correctly.
- Random – Make the party interesting and tough by asking your guests to get their own choice of wine bottle.
Think about the Limitations and your Budget – If you are under budget limitation, then you can always get cheaper wines. Moreover, make sure you invite not more than 8 to 10 people.
Extra Things – Some of the items you need to keep stocked at your place are as follows.
- Spit buckets in case the guest does not like the taste.
- Pen and paper.
- Water to drink.
- Small glass wines or plastic cocktail glasses.