Removing or adding a Garmin device to the Garmin connect app is like a last resort to issues you are facing with your Garmin device. It can be a connection, sync, or account issue. If you have successfully added the device, then you can perform my Garmin map updates on your device easily.
To remove the device, select the OS version on which you have installed the app and follow guided instructions.
How to add a device to the Garmin app?
- From your phone, Go to the ‘Garmin connect app’. Select ‘Android’ from the left corner and ‘More’ from Apple.
- Select the Garmin device.
- Click ‘Add a device’
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your device and pair your device with the phone.
- From ‘Garmin connect’, click ‘Connect’.
- From Edge devices, you will find the ‘Smartphone’ option and click on ‘Pair’.
- Now, go to the ‘Garmin Connect app’ and select ‘Connect’.
- Enter the six-digit code on your Garmin device and follow the prompts given on the phone screen.
After implementing the steps, you will be able to add or remove the device and start syncing the activities and data online. While adding the device, the data will auto-sync and you will find a green dot on the top of the screen confirming the ‘Successful’ connection. If you still find any problem, you can contact experts.