If you plan to prepare sushi, you need to take important factors that play an important role in determining the delicious taste of your recipe. An additional benefit of learning to prepare sushi is that after knowing how to prepare a variety of sushi, you can prepare different varieties of sushi by simply using different types of fillings and toppings. If you want to know more about the sushi dishes then you can check out this link.
Image Source: Google
– If you plan to use raw fish, make sure it is fresh as raw fishes may contain parasites and bacteria. Now, it's time to know the secret formula behind the delicious sushi dishes.
– First, clean the sushi rice well and allow soaking in cold water for half an hour.
– Before cooking the rice, add some Japanese rice wine, a piece of dark green dashi konbu and dried seaweed.
– After adding the material, begin to boil the rice for 15 minutes with the lid of the pot. After it is boiled, let the rice sit for 15 minutes.
– Another important part to pay more attention to is the preparation of vinegar, which you can start while soaking the rice. In some places in Asia, you can find rice vinegar is available for use.
– Now, you need to mix the rice with the vinegar and stir properly. After some time, the rice will stop steaming. At that point, you have to stop spinning and cover the fish using a wet towel until serving.