If the condo is close to your neighbors, it needs to improve the use of the basic parts and the need to insure, maintain and repair the common parts. Some rules and restrictions should be there. According to rules, law, and restrictions found in the condominium documents.
A shortlist of documents is as follows:
1. Declaration of Condominium – This is the main document of the condo. Declaration creates condominiums. If you want to buy uws luxury condominium then you can visit this link https://thevandewater.com.
It describes the units and common parts, defines the rights of the owner of a particular unit, authorizes the creation of associations and regulates the use and operation of the common elements.
2. Articles of Association of the Association – This document creates a condominium association. It was filed with the Department of State.
3. Bylaws of the Association – These are the guidelines for the operation of the association. The regulations set the number of directors, defines the procedures of the unit owners and board of directors meeting and defining the financial and budgetary problems of the association.
4. Operating Budget – This report describes the general costs of the association, which is shared between the owners of units in the same proportion to the ownership in the common elements.
5. Rules and Regulations – This applies to the board of directors and generally consists of the restrictions relating to the use of the common elements.